An Investigation on the Relevance and Usage of Workplace Flexibility in Contemporary Working Environments
– You review to flexibility literature but none of this cited here appears in the literature review you sent me. I presume it has been added and is now a link between the two chapters.
– The work you have presented is in a highly refined writing style and appears to be drawing on some significant reports for example but I do not see how it is releveant to your own research. For example
– Page 1 “a sample of 607 workers “ is this realistic – I suggest not.
– Two lines later – how do you know they will have worked in the Org for 6 years and the 45/55 split male female?
– How do you know 51.7% are married or cohabiting before you even start the research data gathering phase ?
– What is the relevance of a “1159 individual sample frame”?
– Why have you chosen to sample a population in Conneticut?
– Who is the other person involved “in our research this undertaking will help in informing the relevance of workplace flexibility in contemporary forms”?
– What are the national statistics of workplace flexibility you refer to on page 2?
– Why are you doing a bi-annual survey? (bottom of page 2)
– How have you created the values allocations at the bottom of page 3?
Your chapter you have sent appears to focus predominantly on the sample but not on the other areas of methodology which need referring to , albeit some briefly.
Your chapter should refer to the following;
– What is your ontological/epistomelgical position as identified in Arthurs sessions in March? Are you trying to test hypotheses or identify new trends in simple terms?
– Where is the link between your research objectives and the chapter and methods. Be clear which objectives your methods are responding too.
– Justify why you have chosen the methods you have chosen – questionnaire, focus group and case study (tools)
– Identify why qualitative or /and quantitative
– How are you piloting your research tools?
– How are you analysing your tools
– How will you ensure reliable and valid data is collected
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.