Topic: Adolescent development
Write 2 full pages, answer all these questions correctly and precisely, make sure you cite and use these resources only. No introduction and no a conclusion please.
Identity Crisis 1 full page
• Present opposing viewpoints on identity crisis. Challenge or support a position on the validity of identity crisis.
• Determine the role of ethnicity in adolescent identity development, and explain the influence of family, peers, society, and culture as adolescents try to develop a personal identity.
Developmental Problems During Adolescence 1 full page
Locate and critique two current research articles from recent, scholarly, peer-reviewed journals that address a common problem or concern that emerges in adolescence as a result of changes in physical growth, cognitive abilities, and social contexts. (Examples of common problems or concerns might include risky sexual behavior, teenage pregnancy, suicide, eating disorders, and so on.)
Many large-scale interventions have been designed to reduce problem behaviors or to increase positive behaviors in adolescence. Extend your exploration of the problem by locating recent research or examples in the literature that address some of the typical characteristics of the least effective and the most effective of these intervention or prevention programs.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of such intervention efforts.
• Explain how a psychology professional in your specialization or area of interest could address the problem.
• Assess the implications of theory and research findings for possible later developmental concerns that may emerge in professional practice with adolescents and young adults.
• Written communication: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions. Your writing should be:
o Concise, balanced, and logically organized.
o Free of errors in grammar and mechanics.
• APA formatting:
• Willoughby, T., Chalmers, H., Busseri, M., Bosacki, S., Dupont, D., Marini, Z.,…Woloshyn, V. (2007). Adolescent non-involvement in multiple risk behaviors: An indicator of successful development?Applied Developmental Science, 11(2), 89–103
• Blakemore, S. J., & Choudhury, S. (2006). Development of the adolescent brain: Implications for executive function and social cognition. Journal of Child Psychology & Psychiatry, 47, 296–312.
• Arnett, J. J. (2000). Emerging adulthood: A theory of development from the late teens through the twenties. American Psychologist, 55(5), 469–480.
• Robert, V., & Cavanaugh, J.C. (2016). Human Development: A Life span view. (7th edition). Boston MA: 02210. Cengage Learning.
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.