“A nurse is a nurse”
1. My institution have ZERO tolerance for plagiarism, please site all sources properly in APA format. This paper does not need a cover page, but must have reference page.
2. Please use the textbook provided and sources attached files provided to answer the questions below.
N486 WEEK 1 Module 1 Discussion Board Questions
In nursing there are several paths that lead to obtaining a license and becoming a member of the profession. In this class, some of you are LVN/LPNs who will take the NCLEX-RN licensing examination following completion of this course. Others have already obtained a license as a registered nurse in a 2-year associate degree nursing program. Upon completion of this course and graduation from ISU, you will all have a Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
As referenced in the Tegrity class lecture for this week, it has been believed in the past that a nurse is a nurse is a nurse because, even though nurses were prepared in different programs that varied in length and content, graduates of the programs were all called nurse.
Upon completion of the required readings this week,
1. consider how you feel about the saying “a nurse, is a nurse.”
2. Do you feel that nurses who initially graduate from Baccalaureate programs are better prepared to provide care to patients than those who graduate from diploma or associate degree programs?
3. What do you think is driving the push for the Baccalaureate degree in the nursing profession?
4. Ask yourself, “Where do you go from here?” As nursing and nurses have become more autonomous and independent, is it enough to have a Baccalaureate degree?
5. Think about how the educational requirements of the nursing profession compare with other professions, such as therapists for example.
6. This week you read about the variety of educational programs within the nursing profession. What professional goals do you have, now that you will be graduating with your Baccalaureate degree?
7. Will you continue your education in order to obtain a Master’s degree?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.