1. Explore the various qualitative methods used in nursing research/ 2. Discuss why one might choose qualitative methodologies to study nursing research questions/3. Learn how to critique qualitative nursing research studies
This week we will look at research whose findings are reported in words not numbers. This is Qualitative research. Remember “l” is for letters and “n” is for numbers.
1. Explore the various qualitative methods used in nursing research
2. Discuss why one might choose qualitative methodologies to study nursing research questions
3. Learn how to critique qualitative nursing research studies
DB #7: QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS (50 POINTS)
1. Go to the ISU library databases.
2. Find a Qualitative article that is important to your current or future practice. Remember, qualitative articles use words–not numbers in their results and gives more meaning to what we do. THIS MUST BE QUALITATIVE=-=NOT QUANTITATIVE. HINT: May not be a bad idea to find one that gives meaning to your intervention for your EBP project–either on the culture, context of care or population. HINT#2: If you pick a Quantitative Article to critique, you will receive an AUTOMATIC ZERO. There is no excuse for not knowing the difference between qualitative and quantitative at this point. HINT #3: I will not provide any advice as to whether or not an article is qualitative or quantitative. Again, you should already know this.
3. Use tools to critically appraise the article. You can use your text critique guide or any CAT from a quality CAT website.
4. Write APA style paper, using the major headings of the critique from a CAT or your text as your paper subheadings. Provide for a discussion that is inclusive of all of the questions within each of the major sections.
5. Again, I’m looking for a discussion–not just “yes-no” responses.
6. Do not include the questions–just provide the answers to the question in discussion format so the paper flows.
7. No more than 3-4 pages long (the shorter the better)–not including title page and reference page. Getting your ideas in a logical order, not being too wordy and staying on point is key.
8. Submit in Word format to the discussion board.
9. Comment on others content and APA style.
10. Hang on to this paper, as you may want to use it for the critique assignment coming up.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.